Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and can i patent an idea that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent idea, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.