Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea or product good a perception you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared how to patent your idea what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the InventHelp Company Headquarters you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.